C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, October 3, 2022

Resorting

 I don't know what I love more....

...this rainbow garden stake that Becky made....or the wild and colorful garden in the background.  

Becky took a fused glass class while on a getaway with friends....and this was the outcome. I wonder if she would notice if I snuck it home to Maine next time I visit. I absolutely love it!  There is just something about glass....especially in rainbow order.

I almost gave up on this latest puzzle....I just wasn't making any progress. There was no joy in that.  But after a little resorting....I think there's hope. I need to apply that in other areas of my life. 


I sorted out all the pieces that had the light blue background....and the pieces that have the neon green circles into their own boxes.  

So far...this has made a big difference...narrowing down where I have to look for a piece. Now....if I sort each box by shape....that should help even more.
I hated the thought about giving up.....but I don't think I need to go there yet. This may look not look like much....but based on how slow going it was...this nearly finished corner is huge progress. There's joy in that!

No comments:

Post a Comment