C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, October 14, 2022

Surrounded

"Surround yourself with people that reflect who you want to be and how you want to feel, energies are contagious."  Rachel Wolchin

Joan and Anita
I don't think I could have packed more into a day.....but I'm home.....and I'm the best kind of tired.  

Note to self....selfies are never flattering.....but when you are surrounded by people you love....it really doesn't matter! 


I made a stop in York, Maine on my way home to say hello to Linda and David....two more I adore.  The ocean (just steps away from their front door) was beautiful in the fog.......


.....and the view into and through their living and dining room 
takes my breath away every time! 
I'll share a few more highlights of the day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment