C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, October 28, 2022

Simple Solution

"The question is not "Will you find your wings?". ----It's "What are you going to wear with all those magnificent feathers?"

I didn't have 4x4 frame on hand for my little oxalis project....and I didn't really want it under glass anyway.....so I came up with a simple solution.  

I used fabric binding again then mounted it on a piece of foam core. I fused the binding to the back and added a simple stand.  I think the striped fabric adds a touch of whimsy....and cost virtually nothing.

I've been collecting tiny fall berries on my window sill.....and I added a few today.  I have one tiny acorn, a few partridge berries from the woods, some bittersweet...

.....and just this morning I added these beautiful euonymus berries. Aren't they fun!

   



The euonymus shrub is right at our condo entrance....and I've never noticed these fabulous pink and orange berries before.

The tiny partridge berries are hidden under the leaves in the woods this time of year....so you really have to look for them. I think the teensy leaves and berries are just delightful!

And you know I have access to lots of bittersweet! I love my little fall berry collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment