C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, October 15, 2022

Transition Day

I wasn't gone very long....but I still needed a transition day to get back into my groove. I did a little of this....and a little of that....so it's a good day to share a few more highlights from my little getaway.....and a few photos from this morning's walk.  

I know you are all as curious as I was about my sumac sunburst I left to dry! 😉

It's coming along in a wabi-sabi wonderful way! 

I was surprised how even after just a few days....how fast things changed in the garden....woods...and neighborhood.

Angie's praying hands hosta was green when I left.
So many things are turning this golden yellow color....on its way to brown. Fall....is moving along.


And Paul spotted this beauty on our morning walk.  
It's like a mushroom bouquet.....and it's amazing! 


I'm always inspired when I go to quilt shows........but the highlight of the show in Arlington was this display of fabric postcards. They were amazing!

And....a few favorite ransom photos from my trip.





No comments:

Post a Comment