C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, October 16, 2022

Mastersheet Conclusion

"Now is a very good time to imagine who you want to be."  Flying Edna

I recently got all the mastersheet pieces from Becky, Brenda, and Tracie.  And just to remind you....we all made a collage....cut it up....and sent pieces to each other.  I wrote about the pieces I sent here: http://joyfulputtering.blogspot.com/2022/10/shared-art-postcards.html

I have to start with this this photo of Linda's wabi-sabi Stewartia tree....because the colors lead right into Becky's pieces.  I love everything about these leaves....especially the brown curling edges and that amazing wiggly green line.

Was I right?  Don't they look just like the Stewartia leaves?


Layers....and luscious fall colors.



Here's Becky's mastersheet. We could play I Spy!


Tracie sent two.....one cut from a mastersheet of her watercolor art and doodles....and the other from a Van Gogh collage.


Tracie's mastersheets.



Brenda's mastersheet had a woodland theme....and we all got a piece of it with our first initial. I don't have a photo of her mastersheet.  

We don't know what's next yet....but we do know there will be a "next."  Shared art is good for us all.
I'm not sure I'll share a photo everyday of my drying sumac leaves....but I am keeping a close eye on them.  It seems the colors are intensifying.....and it makes me just giddy.  I hope you're watching something that makes you giddy.

The yellow leaf, by the way...is pressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment