C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Anniversary

"You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you.  What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make."  Jane Goodall

Today marks the 8th anniversary of this Joyful Puttering blog!  Who would have thought I would still be at it after all this time!  

But here I am....just like every other day.....this time writing my 2,912th post.  Joyful Puttering has become part of my daily routine.  Joyfully puttering IS my daily routine.  It includes creative journeys and experiments. It includes taking classes form artists I admire and being inspired by your creations and our connections.  It includes celebrating the ordinary and looking closely at things....simple everyday things....like the icy frost on the pachysandra this morning.

"Telling our stories is not only a way for us to process, heal and grow, but it's also a gift we offer to others. It's the best way I know to inspire hope, change and possibility."  Kelly Rae Roberts


"Grateful for where I'm at....excited about where I'm going."

I have made connections all over the world through this blog....and that blows my mind.  I was texting back and forth with Roseanne a few days ago she pointed out that because she just happened to click on an image on Pinterest....she found her way to Joyful Puttering and since then "we have forged something pretty darn special." 

There is story after story....connection after connection....too many to name.

Thank you for following along and sharing the joy.  I have a grateful heart.

8 comments:

  1. There are so many connections and so much joy to be had. Thank you, MaryAnn, for your part in this. My heart is filled with gratitude. ♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roseanne! We are all in this together.....and we're all better because we share our joys and passions with each other. My heart is full too!

      Delete
  2. I really can't remember how I stumbled upon your blog, but I am ever so grateful that I did. Your colorful, joyful, inspirational posts are an excellent way to start my day. So- thank you for doing this- and happy blogversary!
    PS I want to vacation in Maine!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stumbling onto something is the best way.....and I'm glad you found your way here Kathy. Thank you so much for thoughtful comments here cheering me on. It means a lot to me. Where are you from?

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, MA! I am thrilled for you for your successful blogging over the past 8 years and happy that I found you this year. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's been a good run....and no signs of stopping!

      Delete
  4. Happy Anniversary MaryAnn! I look forward to finding a little time to come 'visit' your bloggings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elle! I appreciate you following along when you have time. Time is precious...and it just flies by most of the time!

      Delete