C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, January 8, 2023

More Joy In The Snow

You know I love creatively connecting with people....and that I love plotting it on a map.  My creative circle is getting bigger!

Lily in Alaska is interested in the little rainbow fiber piece I wrote about recently....and we're going to do a trade!  

I'm so excited
I wanted to share a few more photos from a few days ago.....I'm still "finding joy in the snow!"

I was especially smitten with the chain link fence around the pool.


I was intrigued the way the snow landed on every single connection.....


.....and the interesting shapes and perspective 
I got with with different angles of the camera.  


And a few more favorites.


I'm guessing there's joy in the snow in Alaska too!


2 comments: