C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, January 1, 2023

Change a Few Things

 "She packed up her potential and all she had learned, grabbed a cute pair of shoes and headed out to change a few things."  Curly Girl Design

This quote makes me chuckle every time I read it.....and it's perfect for this first day of the new year.


No big resolutions or promises from me....just my optimistically hopeful attitude....a practical pair of shoes....and some good intentions.

And yes....I do want to change a few things.  

Here's to 2023....nothing but potential! 

No comments:

Post a Comment