C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, January 13, 2023

Look Up!

Two evenings in a row with good friends....how lucky are we!

We had some light snow late yesterday afternoon giving everything a fresh white glow....then it rained overnight so it was all gone this morning.  But the fog was amazing....and I wandered into the woods just a bit and was smitten with the layers, textures, and depth of colors in this limited winter palette.  

I felt like I was looking at a painting....or in some eerie movie.



There was a splash of color here and there.


And then I looked up....



...and just happen to catch a seagull flying by!  
Don't forget to look up once in a while!


No comments:

Post a Comment