C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Blue

Today I'm celebrating blue sky and bluebirds at the heated bath.

And.....I'm also celebrating the long shadows in the afternoon light.


Speaking of blue....I'm in the home stretch on Philippa's beautiful blue arrangement....and I'm savoring the end.


2 comments:

  1. Winter can be so very, very beautiful. Too many people want to rush through it just to get to warmer weather. Your pictures prove my point - thank you!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! I feel the same way! I actually get a little anxious in the spring....not quite ready to let winter go.

      Delete