C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Celebrating Boston

My guests headed up the coast for the night and I'm looking forward to spending most of the day tomorrow in the studio....it's time to rally.  I have several things going but nothing to post here.

So instead I'll share this lovely photo from IGersboston's instagram feed.  All the photos posted on their page celebrate the beauty in and around Boston....definitely worth checking out!

I absolutely love this tumbling pumpkin display!

No comments:

Post a Comment