C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, October 12, 2018

Like A Kid....

....in a candy store. Treats from our morning walk.

I was just reading about sumac and learned that some of it is poisonous.  Since I'm not covered in a rash I'm assuming this isn't. Phew! It sure is spectacular in the fall.




I've been enjoying a zinnia patch all summer long around a mailbox on our walking route in Portland. I'm loving it just as much this fall in all its wabi-sabi glory!
I'v had a little creative slump in the studio the last couple of days...recent projects not quite working out. So I'm even more grateful for the colorful eye candy from our walk....it was the highlight of my day.

I'll try again tomorrow.

My niece Clarke arrives tomorrow evening from Tennessee.  She'll stay with me at the condo...but also spend a lot of time with Margie, her grandmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment