C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Change Over Day

I have a couple friends who live in beach communities and they talk about "cottage changeover day" when the seasonal rentals get cleaned up and ready for the next vacationers.

A couple of other visitors just passing through....
but they don't need clean sheets and towels.
Today was condo changeover day.  I took Clarke to the airport this morning and started getting ready for the next guests. Some friends of ours from Minneapolis...a family of four arrive tomorrow. 

I do believe that taking care of and sharing my home is a creative
process...it just doesn't involve fabric or sock yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment