C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, October 8, 2018

Mesmerizing

I'm starting a longer stretch of time in Maine to work in the studio, spend time with Margie and some friends, host more company, and soak in October and all its glory.

Today I started a new fabric piece I've been thinking about for a long time using these beautiful ombre fabrics. More on that tomorrow because the highlight of today was a morning walk to Penobscot Falls.



It's so quiet and peaceful walking into the woods. I love it when the creek start to trickle through....

 

...and before long we're walking along the slow moving river.  Soon we to hear the falls ahead and once we're there it's mesmerizing....every time.  I have a couple of short videos on my Instagram Page if you want to see the falls in action.                                                                                                  

 




No comments:

Post a Comment