C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Captured My Heart

My brother Doug lives in Atlanta....and his granddaughters visit regularly.  Since snow is rare in Atlanta they get pretty excited when it does. I think Audrey and Erin had to use ALL the snow in the yard to make these little guys....and they captured my heart! 


I'm in the home stretch with the button puzzle and it's been the right balance of pure joy and challenge. 

I'm down to the blacks and browns....and the silvers and golds. But each button has its own texture....so even these last pieces are a pleasure.
I've gotten to know the buttons so well I know right where a piece goes....even with just a few little marks.  


And I do love to savor the end. I'll finish it up tomorrow....
or the day after that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment