C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, January 13, 2022

Moments

Paul and I talked about how thick the clouds were this morning on our walk....it seemed more like dusk than dawn...but it was beautiful. Then all of a sudden we turned a corner and there was a sliver of the pink sun on the horizon....and a moment later it was gone.



 

It blew right past me that at the beginning of January I started my 8th year writing this blog....and I'm pretty certain there is more to share.

This is another version of the very first photo I posted back in January of 2015. I remember that moment so clearly....I just couldn't stop looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment