C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, January 14, 2022

Three....

....is my favorite number.  I use it in decorating and my art. Things are good in threes.  

Three tiny mushrooms came in the mail a few days ago from my sister-in-law Alyson.  

She found them at an antique store...they're made of polished stone.  They found a home on my window sill with my tiny snow people...and I love them.

Three scraps.....and a papercut.

And...here are three photos of the sunset this evening that changed by the minute.




2 comments:

  1. None of us remember how it got started but 3 is our “family” number! In some form or another it’s found its way into many aspects of our lives.
    Funny. And fun, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to have other "three" fans out there! Like I said....things are good in threes.

      Delete