C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, January 24, 2022

Sunrise

"Know that you can start late, look different, be uncertain, and still succeed."  Misty Copeland

This view of the sunrise this morning made the chilly walk totally worth it.  



I put together a couple 3 inch collages from my watercolor experiment....and a few other scraps.

The little swirl tucks into the pocket.

I actually could have tucked this swirl in too....but I didn't think of until it was already glued on....and it's actually a nod back to the morning sunrise.


No comments:

Post a Comment