C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, January 31, 2022

Less Glamorous Stuff

I'm choosing to find joy in the fact that all our tax stuff is sorted and organized. We have a "yet to do" list...and then we can put 2021 behind us.  Some days you just have to celebrate the less glamorous stuff.

And on these not so glamorous days a few minutes at the puzzle table is even more important.  This new one is slow going....I have too many things drawing my attention. But I love that it's always there when I need it.

I made little piles of color during my breakfast.  
Then I assembled the little blocks of color after dinner....and I'll make new piles tomorrow morning. I love these little routines.


And there's one more photo from the storm I want to share.  

I was quite taken with the snow that blew threw the screen on the patio doors creating these little snow spots. They looked kind whimsical and kind of cartoony.



Then I played around with filters and edits....just because I could. 
I think these snow dots are so much fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment