C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, January 28, 2022

Knows Me Well

I got these adorable felted coasters from Sam for Christmas...he knows me well. 

I couldn't love them more.  Thank you Sam!


I'll keep a couple on the coffee table....one on the puzzle table....and one in the studio


And look what I found....just like the coral JOY Janice shared with me a few days ago.  

These were a gift from Janet a few years ago from a beach in Hawaii. She knows me well too. This is the first time I've seen it since the move.

I've put the joy on a shelf at the end of our entry hall....where I'm displaying some of my found nature objects.  Everyone who enters will be welcomed by JOY! Thank you Janet!



No comments:

Post a Comment