C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, January 10, 2022

Invitation

"This new day is too dear, with its hopes and invitations, to waste a moment on the yesterdays."  Ralph Waldo Emerson

Inspired by this month's lesson in "Fodder School"....I've been writing on everything. 

I found this watercolor in an old sketchbook and covered it in writing. It might have been better if I had actually written something of substance rather just my stream of consciousness....but maybe it doesn't matter all that much what the words are. It was an invitation that presented itself.....and I accepted.

Paul and I are so grateful for beautiful sunsets in our backyard. We love the silhouettes of the bare trees in the woods this time of year...and this time of day. An invitation to pause and enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment