C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, January 7, 2022

Snow Day!

There was a beautiful blue glow with streetlight accents looking down our street this morning. It was snowy and blowy so our walk was relatively short.....but it was nice to be out for a bit. It certainly made me appreciate my warm and cozy condo.


Then Paul went back out this afternoon....do you see him?


He took a walk in the woods with his snowshoes...and I just happen to catch him as he was coming back in.  That's my guy!

Here are a couple of his snow day photos.



I'm still enjoying this little caroler in amongst the snowy trees....and with the blue glow of the lamp it was a nod to this morning's street view.


No comments:

Post a Comment