C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, January 3, 2022

Celebrating the Seasons...

.....on my window sill.

Christmas is all put away except for the tree and some lighting and now I'm celebrating winter.  I have a collection of tiny snow people I display on the window sill....and this little guy in the green hat is my favorite.

He's only an inch and a half tall....and these little guys below are even smaller at about an inch.

I enjoy celebrating the seasons on my sill.  Happy Winter!

But I have one last Christmas image to share....a completed puzzle on Margie's coffee table.  This looks like a fun one...and I'm going to tuck it and do it next year....during the Christmas season.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the snow people, but my eyes are drawn to the beautiful stained glass heart. Such a pretty sill, MaryAnn. 💚❄️☃️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roseanne! The glass mosaic piece was a gift from my sister....and yes, I love it too.

      Delete