C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

What Happens?

What happens when you write "JOY" over and over with white paint in a fineline applicator on a piece of hand painted paper?

Textured awesomeness...and great fodder for a collage project that might need a little JOY.

And what happens when you scribble a heart on a piece of peachy pink hand painted paper....just because you were curious?  You fall in love with your art tools.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, just love this. I've been playing around with asemic writing with a fountain pen. I'm going to have to pull out my fineline applicators now, too. Thanks for the inspiration, MaryAnn. 😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've rediscovered my fineline applicators....and I'm loving the possibilities! Have fun!

      Delete