C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, November 28, 2022

Ordinary Things

"The whole world is a series of miracles, but we're so used to them we call them ordinary things." Hans Christian Andersen

Today was all about chores and errands....a haircut...and a Condo Board meeting. But I took some time to appreciate some of those little ordinary miracles in between.



I've been watching this hydrangea bush on our morning walk all season.  There's still some beautiful blue still holding on!
And the winterberry hedge at Margie's place makes me pause every time.



2 comments:

  1. I can see any (all?) of these pictures as puzzles! They would be quite challenging- especially the last one.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha .....Yes.....but they're exactly the kind of puzzle I wouldn't buy. Way to difficult....I need lots of color in my puzzles!

      Delete