C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, November 4, 2022

Stillness

I love November.  The spectacular color that is October is behind us.....almost all of the outside chores are done for the season.....and the festive flurry of Christmas is not yet on my radar screen.  

That's why I love November.  I love the stillness.





I only have a few things that are true fall decorations.....but that keeps it simple.

How long did it take for my Winnie the Pooh "Give Thanks" blocks to get rearranged?


Less than 8 hours.  Paul is predictable and playful....and those are just a couple of the reasons why I love him. I give SHANKT.

No comments:

Post a Comment