C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, November 21, 2022

Off Season

It was 8 degrees with the wind chill this morning....so I didn't join Paul for a walk.  He actually likes walking in the cold.....and even the rain.....but I'm happier tucked inside when it's bitter cold. I was kind of lazy all day long.

Paul and I play more games in the winter....backgammon and cribbage mostly....but today it was dominoes.  We might look a little tired and sad in these photos.....but actually we're quite content tucked inside during the off season.......playing dominoes during happy hour.  And...just for the record....I won both games.


I made Margie a few note cards for her birthday....she's such a great note writer. I used one of HER coloring pages and the words from some magazines she gave me to recycle.  Remember...she's the PEACE lady.

  
When I came across her coloring sheet of soft, earthy wheat.....they seemed just right for November birthday note cards.

I used my xacto knife to cut out the center pieces....then a pair of scissors to cut around the edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment