C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Memory Lane

"The more grateful I am...the more beauty I see." Mary Davis 

I have so much to be grateful for....and so many simple things that bring me joy.  Like helping my neighbor Patty cut her gardens back this afternoon....then scheming with her on on an art experiment we're going to do together. And hearing Paul knocking around in the kitchen this afternoon and smelling the chili he made for dinner.  And....anticipating Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow at Margie's place.

The more grateful I am....the more I am able to see beauty in the little bits of color that are still out there even after several hard freezes.

I took a little trip down memory lane on the blog this evenin and picked a few old Thanksgiving posts to revisit today.  This first on was a digital collage way back in 2015.  I had forgotten all about this....and was surprised how clever the process was when I reread the post.

https://joyfulputtering.blogspot.com/2015/11/joyfully-thankful.html


Grateful for a blooming succulent back in 2015.


A found object rainbow wreath I made Thanksgiving afternoon back in 2020.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment