C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, November 26, 2022

Starting With Greens

Since I finished that difficult but beautiful floral puzzle at the end of October....I've completed 2 fun and fairly simple and satisfying 500 piece ones.  I haven't shared them here because I'm sending them on as Christmas presents....but both Margie and I enjoyed them. There's always a puzzle going on my table....it's one of the things that grounds me throughout my day. 

This time I pulled out one from last year that Margie did...but I didn't get to it.  It's a Christmas puzzle.....
....and it's setting the stage for all things Merry & Bright to come.  I'm starting with greens....I pulled out every piece that even had a touch of green. 


Speaking of starting greens....

I've also filled a new urn in the front of the condo....and hung a wreath.  The Christmas Season is upon us...and I'm starting with greens.....and I'll ease into the Merry and Bright!
Still love love love my entry rug.


Greens 


No comments:

Post a Comment