C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Go With The Flow

"Be a reflection of what you'd like to receive.  If you want love, give love. If you want truth be truthful. If you want respect, be respectful. What you give out, will return to you." Kristen Butler

Today is my travel day.....and I just learned that my flight will be quite delayed leaving Denver....and I won't be back home until very late tonight.  So I'm posting early.....because for some reason it's important for me to post every day.  It's become a part of me that I'm not quite ready to let go of.

I fell in love with this little sun designed by Clarke (Langston's sister) when she was young. And for today....it's reminding me to look on the bright side....and just go with the flow.  

All will be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment