C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Good Reminder

I posted this Story of the Day just over a year ago...and it popped into my feed again today.  It made me laugh out loud because it's just so true...a good reminder. 

1. My real life is scattered and messy sometimes...but I wouldn't trade places with anyone.

2. I stopped complaining and spent time cleaning out my clothes closet.  It's a joy to walk in and see it tidy. (Just don't look in the guest room)

3. I uncovered an awesome shirt that a friend gave to me. I had tucked it away because I wasn't sure about it. Now it fits perfectly and I love it!

"You never know what the third thing is going to be!"

No comments:

Post a Comment