C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Snow Day

It snowed today...then rained...then snowed again....something was falling from the sky all day long. It was just lovely enough to draw me out for a little walk in the woods.

 

But I spent a good portion of my day right here.


I'm slowly cleaning and sorting....and my table is ready for the next mess project.  I came across these squares from an Ethan Allen catalog where I used the punch and re-punch method.  I'm not a big yellow fan...but do like it with gray. I think these mosaic squares have a little bit of a vintage feel.

Then I found a whole box of old patterns given to me by an older woman in our church.  I almost recycled them all....but resisted and now I'm seeing all kinds of collage uses for the envelopes and the patterns themselves. I think the Simplicity 6680 lady looks right at home on the squares.

I do love a snow day!

No comments:

Post a Comment