C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

MA in MA

You knew it was coming....the book puzzle is done! I have to celebrate the small stuff.....especially on a transition day.  I'm back in Portland again for a stretch and hope to get to something creative in the next few days. But then again....I have that awesome stamp puzzle going up here.

 This was pretty challenging....but I really enjoyed it.


I didn't know this was coming....a sparkly green package from Emily, my goddaughter.  She addressed it to MA in MA and the gift is from MI and maybe I'll do it in ME just for fun.  

Emily works for the state of Minnesota so I will think of her as I take on this colorful collage puzzle...always good to have another one in the wings.  She included a thoughtful letter about all the wonderful things going on in her life complete with color pictures.  She's pretty special!  Thanks Emily!!!



2 comments: