C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, January 14, 2019

Little and Big

A few days ago Jane stopped by the condo and gave me a couple of Andy's funky little reindeer I admired at their house. Jane and Andy used to live near Town Landing Market...so it makes sense that they've found their new home beneath the Town Landing print.

And just today Anita and I visited a friend in Lexington and this big brother reindeer was on the front porch.  I thought the Rudolf nose just perfect!

                               
I sat worked on the book puzzle for a few minutes here and there all day. My last "ten minutes" of the day turned into a couple of hours so I'm down to just a few pieces.  I was starting to get a little blurry eyed but I have the last pieces sorted by shape so they will just fall into place with my morning coffee.





I do like to savor those last pieces.  This one has been a fun challenge and just perfect for these cold winter days.


No comments:

Post a Comment