C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, January 25, 2019

Odd Little Group

"The more you praise and celebrate life, the more there is in life to celebrate."   found at iHeart123 Quotes

So...did anybody else get an odd little group of tiny animals in their stocking? I did.

They've joined these happy little snow people on the window sill in Portland. Don't the snow people look like they're dancing and celebrating!







Paul and I are safely in Wisconsin. I started a draft of this post before I left home so I would have a something to share after a travel day.  Now that I'm reading it late this evening I'm thinking that all families are wonderful odd little groups...and I love mine dearly.  It will be good to gather with my family as we celebrate the life of my brother Ed.

No comments:

Post a Comment