C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Just What I Needed!

Does anybody else love crunching these paper thin ice patches? 

I felt like a kid as we searched them out on our walk this morning....just what I needed!

You can check out a silly live video here on my instagram page.....the sound is awesome!

I sat down this evening after dinner to sort colors for this new butterfly puzzle I got from my sister Nancy.  Once I had the piles I decided to put just one butterfly together. Well....one led to two which led to three......and so on.  I guess it's just what I needed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment