C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, January 24, 2019

2000

I love it when people share their joy with me.  I got an e-mail from my friend Linda after my post about my 2000 piece puzzle where she shared her recent masterpiece...and I have her permission to share it with you.

Even thought Linda said she would never do one this big again....she loved every minute of it. At the beginning she had 19 box lids filled with the 2000 sorted pieces and she had to complete it in two chunks because it wouldn't fit on her card table.
The image of colorful art supplies is so much fun!  Thanks for sharing Linda...I love everything about this!


No comments:

Post a Comment