C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Peanuts Gang

Betty the Bear is back in hiding again....but some of her colorful siblings and cousins are all out to play on the floor in Madison. Tracie sent me this photo today of her grandson....and it stole my heart. (I do have permission to share it.) 

Someone already told me Betty was from a sorting and counting game...and now I have a visual. Anders has been playing with the game since 202....as his skills grow...so does the game.  My question is....did he set the cups up in rainbow order himself?  I love this creative little guy! 

"I never thought it was such a bad little tree. It's not bad at all really.  Maybe it just needs a little love." Linus

I've had this Peanuts set for as long as I can remember.  I've always had a little corner in my different kitchens where it fit perfectly....but it wasn't as clear here at the condo.

But the Peanuts Gang has found a home on Margie's table in front of the kitchen window...and is my Christmas Moment #20.  


Another...one of my favorite things.

I've had this starburst lamp for a couple of years.  

This one plugs in and has become a year round night light for the kitchen.  And...it makes a nice starlit backdrop for a Charlie Brown Christmas.
Here it is in the kitchen corner in Lexington.  


2 comments:

  1. Yup, those counting teddies came in very handy in those early years. I do so love all of these moments that you are sharing with us. It would be great fun to see all of this at once.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you were the one who told me about the teddies! Such a fun connection with you and Tracie. If you remember the two of you have connections too.

      Thanks for following along Kathy.....you can come visit anytime to see all my Christmas Moments at one time!!! Hope the days to some are Merry and Bright!

      Delete