C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, September 26, 2024

Dancing in the Rain

It rained ALL day today....and we badly needed it. It was the kind of rain that could really soak in and do some good. I actually love a rainy day...especially when I don't have to go anywhere....and every time I looked out the window I wanted to dance in the rain! I didn't....but I did dance inside...because of the rain.

Like many of you....I do the Wordle puzzle every morning. I try and make my first word fit the day...or something related to what's on my mind. If nothing comes into my head my go to word is olive.

My first guess today was rainy....and getting two letters was a good start. Working with the a and the n I thought about how my plants must be appreciating the generous drink of water....and plant was a helpful second guess. Three letters now...and two in the right spot!

I could see the next word in my mind right away....and it made me smile how it flowed perfectly with the others AND solved the puzzle.

My plants are giving thanks for this rainy day! I am too!
I put this montage together for Alyson last night....and included this blue found 5.

After I made the collage it occurred to me that the 5 was the blue that was missing in the veggie rainbow.  AND....in the rainbow acronym ROYGBIV (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet)....blue is the 5th word! I'm doing a little happy dance!

You can't make this stuff up.  Or then again....I guess I did.  

I think I may have come up with a solution for my problem piece from yesterday. Stay tuned. It was a dancing kind of day!

2 comments:

  1. Wasn’t olive your first word one day and that was the right answer?
    When you’re hot, you’re hot! 🔥🔥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rain is especially delicious after its having been in absentia for quite some time now. Our picnic this evening was a car picnic but, happily for us, the rain stopped just long enough for this evening's passeggiata before coming down full bore again.

    I enjoyed hearing your thought process with today's Wordle, and I am dancing in anticipation of seeing a solution to yesterday's problem piece : )

    ReplyDelete