C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, September 9, 2024

Purrfect

"Make space for connecting with others in a way that brings joy, love, and richness to life." 

It's a miracle! I can see my table and we're ready for cards!

Of course...I can't see the guest bed. But that's a problem for another day.


 

I just love the morning shadows of the glass balls on the dining room wall.

And you can see I'm displaying my Tiny Pages Art Exchange cards here.


I got Tracie's recycle/repurpose card in the mail today....and it's adorable. Tracie is new to gelli printing and she repurposed a few of her first prints into some clever little cats.

I think the green and purple textures make the purrfect fur. And now I'm also noticing the geli print in the background too. Well done Tracie!  

And it came inside this amazing fall tree watercolor card. 

Thank you Tracie! These trees are stunning! 
Now Tracie's cards are on display in the late afternoon light! 
Perfect for this beautiful fallish day.

4 comments:

  1. SO many PURRfect simple (and miraculous!) pleasures in your day! I share your joy in such things as finding the dining room table, putting new eye candy on display, reveling in morning shadow play, and Tracie's gelli print gems in the mail. And exquisite weather to boot : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It as a busy day...but all I had to do was pause to notice all the joy that was right in front of me!

      Delete
  2. I agree wholeheartedly with Dotty! Enjoy your company! ~ Ida

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...thank you Ida! Each day brings something new....and so many reasons to be grateful!

      Delete