C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, September 30, 2024

Joy, Love.....

hope and happiness!  That's what we all should choose! 

Sue...from Scotland sent me this fun coaster.

And she also sent this beautiful hand painted card. I just love the vibrant yellows and oranges....perfect for this time of year. 



And the touches of gold are right up my alley.

Thank you so much Sue....I love my gifts!

Just look at that scrumptious color!
The sky was just lovely this morning. Just enough clouds to make for a beautiful sunrise.

I have a correction from yesterday's post. 
I called my new favorite leaf purge...but it's actually spurge. Both equally good names for a weed!



1 comment:

  1. Smiling at the purge/spurge fact-checking reveal!

    Oh! The heart-opening posture of the coaster character! The bright fall colors in the hand-made card! The wide-open wonderful skies! … joy, love, hope, happiness: YUP!

    ReplyDelete