C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Pops of Color

I'm getting a late start tonight....so I'm keeping it simple and sharing a few pops of color from our morning walk.

You know how I love found objects...but I'm also looking for unusual things on our walks to add into my nightly photo montages for Alyson. I'll work these into the one I send tonight. 

These are from the last couple of nights. We're still having fun with this....especially pairing unusual things.  

As you can see...our pool is all closed up...and this young lady was sad to leave. Hopefully she'll find her way home.


Here are a couple that Alyson sent to me.We do love our pops of color! 
And this is such a wonderful daily creative practice for both of us.

1 comment:

  1. huh, wonder why I'm having to sign in to comment when I've had a setting for AGES that automatically supplies my name when I click in the comment box. but enough of that stuff and on to POPS of COLOR!

    Wow! These pops are beautiful! My faves = top left and bottom right : )

    ReplyDelete