C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, September 13, 2024

More Recycled/Repurposed Cards

I know it's silly...but I was excited to finally connect my puzzle from side to side today. It's still slow...but I am making progress.

Do you see the path there along where the heart is! 

Now I can just dilly dally along working wherever I want! 

Another highlight from yesterday was spending a little time at the Winslow Farm Store.

I delivered the cyanotype print order to Sarah...and it's always fun seeing the shop covered in produce. 

Colorful abundance!

I can finally share last two recycle/repurpose cards. Brenda's card went to Becky...and Becky's card went to Brenda. They both used notecards, practice gel print pages, and leftover pieces from the art exchanges. Perfect!

This is the card Brenda made. 

Calm and serene.

And this is the card Becky made.  

Colorful and clever!

2 comments:

  1. Joy and color in your puzzle, in Winslow Farm Store, and in Brenda and Becky's art exchange cards! Have fun dillydallying, MaryAnn : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know it's a good day when there is joy and color....and a little dilly-dallying!

      Delete