C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, September 5, 2024

Still Going Strong

 "Get out of your head and into the moment!" S. Mcnutt

Turtlehead is a welcome pop of color this time of year. And the bees love it!

 


Anne came over yesterday to do a little sun printing. 

We always have a great time talking about and making art. Anne reminded me of a the shared art she is doing with her sister inspired something we did years ago.
Back in 2014 Anne and I did a year long shared art project where we both ended up with a two sided accordion book of our monthly art pages. But my favorite part of this story is that at the end of our project she started a shared art project with her sister...and they're still going strong. That makes me so happy. 


You can read about my project with Anne here in these posts. The first two posts are the front and back of my book...and the second two are the front and back of Anne's. 





2 comments:

  1. Turtle heads—we have those in our garden here, too!

    Thanks for inviting me to visit the posts that share the details of the year-long project you and Anne undertook 10 years ago. W O W !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everybody should have them in their gardens!

      That was a fun project with Anne. And now...she and her sister have been sharing art for those 10 years. That brings me the most joy.

      Delete