C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, September 19, 2024

Dreaming Out Loud

Dreaming Out Loud....that was the name of the very first Joyful Puttering post my niece Clarke wrote on January 3, 2015. I would have never started this creative adventure without her help....she's pretty special.

And that's just what she and I did this afternoon.

Clarke owns a condo in downtown Chicago that she shares with her boyfriend Seth. Today we dreamed and schemed about their space...and how to turn this tiny condo into a home. They've got a good start....and I'm cheering her on! 


1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful eyes and smile. You must be in your glory, soaking up the time with her.

    ReplyDelete