C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, December 18, 2022

Light Tour

We took Margie on a Portland light tour the evening.  The sun had just set...but the western sky over Payson Park was still glowing....and this may have been my favorite stop on the light tour.  Mother Nature always gets it right!


Portland has unusual Christmas lights....and I write about them every year. This first photo is courtesy of a local photographer.....Eric Storm
and can be found here on his Facebook page.


And this is my version out the car window....while in motion.  Not bad!




And what's not to love about a super-sized Rudolph!  Paul had seen him on a bike ride....and specifically drove me by.  He was massive...and did not disappoint.....as far a giant blow up decorations go!


And this display on the way home caught my attention.
I do love a good light tour. 


No comments:

Post a Comment