C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, December 11, 2022

Winter Lights

If this doesn't make you smile....I don't know what will. 

Terry Dunlap is a Maine photographer I follow on Instagram....he posts beautiful photographs from all over the world. For this post....he transposed his own dog's nose into a photograph he found here. It made me smile.

https://www.instagram.com/terrydunlapphotography/
I didn't have a dog's nose back in 2017.....but I had a little Joy to put in the center of my wreath.  A hand carved Joy to be exact made by Rob, a good friend from Hancock Church. I have fond memories undecorating my tree just a bit that day to create this rainbow wreath....and I remember being just giddy about it.  This would make a great Christmas puzzle don't you think?


Speaking of puzzles.....my Winter Lights puzzle is done.....
and it was just as fun as it looks.


In addition to random times during the day....I have a couple regular times in my day where I sit at the puzzle table: with my breakfast and a cup of coffee.....and right after dinner with my modest little dessert.  

What I loved most about the after dinner time with this puzzle was the moment I turned my puzzle light off.  At that moment the metallic Winter Lights in the puzzle seemed like they came on as they reflected the Christmas lights in the room. It always felt like a little moment of magic.

I'll be passing this one on to Margie next time I see her so she can enjoy the magic of the Winter Lights too.

No comments:

Post a Comment