C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Time Flies

I'm trying to get a few Christmas boxes in the mail this week.....and every year I wonder why I wait so long.....I'm still making a few things that go inside.  I can't believe it's already the middle of December.....where does the time go?  

But I'm still embracing my goal of a calm spirit and a grateful heart. I'm trying to find a balance of getting things done....letting things go....and enjoying whatever lands in front of me.

I found this little 300 piece puzzle during our Saturday field trip....it's the companion to the one I got for my birthday in 2021
.  It's going to be a quickie....but perfect for me this week. 

I love making these little piles of color all ready for my next session.  

We had our first dusting of snow yesterday and it's nice to have a little sparkle. And it's been cold so none of it has melted.  As a matter of fact...it's been so cold that I have not been out much. Paul is a loyal morning walker no matter what the temperature....not so much for me anymore.


I've moved a chair near the patio doors in the living room so I can watch the birds in the backyard at the feeder in the woods.  We've put a heater in the birdbath and I have a little feeder attached to the sliding door so I can put dried mealworms out for the bluebirds.  We've had as many as 6 or 8 bluebirds at a time this winter in the yard....along with chickadees, sparrows, titmice, cardinals, and woodpeckers and more.  I do love the birds....and this will be the first winter we are tending to them.

And I just today I got this photo from Lynne.  She followed along with Esté's class too...and this was her fabulous bauble wreath.  I love how she's using it to frame the candle.  Well done Lynne!

No comments:

Post a Comment