C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, December 9, 2022

Moon Moments

Word of the day from Tracie this morning: "The next message you need is always right where you are." Ram Dass

I smiled when Paul and I walked out the door this morning...a little earlier than yesterday. 

There it was....that glorious full moon....now waning just a bit.

It's like it was saying "Here I am! Enjoy my moon moments during your whole walk today!"

And we did!




We paused at the pond.....and enjoyed the reflection.


Patty and I finished the final steps on her cane over the last couple of days....and we're pretty happy with the result.  It was an interesting and fun project to do with a good friend.

We added a darker tone on tone purple piece to anchor the bottom, brightened up the gold spaces with a little paint....and finished up with a coat of varnish to seal things up.  And if I do say so myself, Patty is really rocking it!  


I popped into see Janice this afternoon....and there's always something fun going on.  Today she and her daughter were decorating chocolate dipped pretzels with her grandson. Festive and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment