C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, December 22, 2022

Special Delivery

"What really matters in life is rarely on the to do list." author unknown

I can't believe Christmas is just a few days away.

I've gotten some fun things in the mail and dropped off at my door in the last couple of days. Christmas is like that sometimes!  

One of the special deliveries was an enveloped chocked full of art from Eliza! There were hearts and rainbows....and lots of fabulous dots and circles.  She knows what I like! 


This one has a little Kandinsky quality.


I tucked a set of do-a-dot markers in my last art box for Eliza....and I was lucky enough to get lots of fun dot art in return.

It all makes me smile.....just like her "hot sun!"
And I absolutely adore her phonetic spelling.  
I yosd duudos.
I used do-a-dots.


I love you too Eliza! 
Merry Christmas!


Thanks for the special delivery Eliza!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet ! What a lovely relationship you have with her.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete